1) The drop-down menu for each component needs ideally to be in tutorial dialog boxes at first launch (unless they were, and I didn't read correctly.)
2) Some components like the buzzer can't be rotated (this means it's hard to place wires (may have missed something)).
3) When rotating, it would be useful to press ctrl or shift to rotate in increments, so things line up.
4) A multimeter would be nice (other than the inbuilt one).
5) Broken circuits for us to fix.
6) Templates for us to copy from would be nice (I dont mean example projects, which are good).
7) Be able to press the delete key on keyboard to delete components
8) Resize component windows
9) Work with Ben Eater to get an ALU tutorial built!
What works well.
1) The controls are good and intuitive.
2) The interface is intuitive other than point 1 in suggestions (but the drop downs are good).
3) Having to build breadboard is nice.
4) Example projects are good